Kirby's Glorious Day Kirby's Glorious Day

I was truly disappointed, sorry, the story line was shaby, it was roughly vulgar for nothing, pretty disturbing in fact, and not funny. I did not saw the point of this video. I did not liked.

Tomb Raider Revolution Tomb Raider Revolution

Was it a joke about the cheat in TR II that made lara explode??? :3 (Plus geeky smile)

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Is it possible to make a video of the yellow farting blob? :)
Does it have a name?

!!!!!

I pissed on myself!

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Hahahaha! Genius!

You are so great! Eversince the time all those things happened to me, I now feel relieved that someone else than me observed those awkward stuff in the men's « restroom ». Thank you for this review! It was hilarious AND so true...

BB-One Piece SE BB-One Piece SE

Sucks.

I give you 1.00000000000000000000000382848483838 4 82900149302930291098123 082340850438502340845023485 04825 0234850823452342344534523423542343436 3546 3456346345345345 for the preceding numbers mention.

The rest was fag and the voices were annoying.

Fireflies - The Fruit Fireflies - The Fruit

A really original idea!

I loved the mood, first of all, and all that opposition theme and the backgrounds, the purety, of the flash, was also very marking to me, very appealing, it was quite simple, but in a flash like this, why should we need to put more? I loved it!

HARX responds:

Thank you for the kind words! :D

Mario vs Sonic (Sprite) Mario vs Sonic (Sprite)

The goat's word

Noooooooooooooo!!!!! He's evil! He killed a plumber! Now who's gonna fix m'toilet... damn... whatever.

1) It was soooooooooooo Dragonballish.
2) Not too bad though, the flash job is well done.
3) I'm not used to that, Sonic speaks?
4) In overall it was a good ending, but classic, you lnow like some déjà-vu combats. Though, you have a lot of potential man!

Bêêêêê.

Link's Prize Link's Prize

Lmao!

Oh no! Not that stupid cow again... I emeber how sissy it was in OoT. I didn't liked the nose really much either, the ambiance and all was cool, the music two, good job, I liked it :p