Kirby's Glorious Day Kirby's Glorious Day

I was truly disappointed, sorry, the story line was shaby, it was roughly vulgar for nothing, pretty disturbing in fact, and not funny. I did not saw the point of this video. I did not liked.

Tomb Raider Revolution Tomb Raider Revolution

Was it a joke about the cheat in TR II that made lara explode??? :3 (Plus geeky smile)

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Is it possible to make a video of the yellow farting blob? :)
Does it have a name?

Cripple Cannon Cripple Cannon

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so ***********!!!!#?&%#%?!\! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Incapacity

I am not able to eat the rotten fish... neither to not eat it... the game won't let me... I click and nothing happen, there is a bug on that side...

Though I am very excited to this sequel, it is soooooooo AWSOME! I jumped on it when I saw it on the portal!!!!!! Thank you so much!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Great game

The game was well constructed, the music stimulating, on that part, it was excellent. Now, the weapons were well made and the canons was also a great idea, honestly, I was astonished by the fact you had the idea to put the golden gun as the ultimate weapon, nice one !

The only problem is that the game is not THAT hard, like Cartoonica said, just to get the guns, it was worth it. Now, it was all well developped and the facial expression of the turtle was priceless.

I liked the number of medals we got to get, they were very intersting, but after we get them all and that we get passed 2,000,000, it's getting pointless and not motivating to play, it would have been a great idea to put some highscores.

Oh yeah and good idea for the autosave.

In sum: A great game and has a place in my fav's!

9/10!

Variations On Apathy #7 Variations On Apathy #7

Blood-chilling, astounding and yet so empty. It is full and empty in the meantime, abstract, yet concrete. I am wordless, I can do no other but to salute once again your sense of detail and yet combined with simplicity, you are a genius.

CosmicDeath CosmicDeath

No matter what you were saying in the description, I still believe that it is an incredible representation and more over, there is a candid touch in the drawing, we can feel respect emaning from ths work, this portrait is breathtaking.

BFLOBLVCK BFLOBLVCK

A very impressive graphical method, how did you made this mesmerizing piece?
I'm looking forward to see your next creations!

Mxthod responds:

Started with a indian chief photo, and then a buffalo skull, then did a whole lot of airbrushing and painting.